iFitzone is a health and performance studio in Vaughan. iFitzone offers personal and fitness training, ems training, hybrid training, strength, and conditioning and a medically supervised weight loss program.
What is electrical muscle stimulation (EMS)?
Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) is a procedure that uses only the right electrical impulses to induce a user-predetermined muscular contraction. The electrical stimulation is created by a specialised system fitted with electrodes directly over the desired muscle to stimulate the physical health and toning of the area. For more info: https://ifitzone.ca/ems-training/
For recreational, clinical and artistic reasons, this passive fitness device may be used. For the results obtained, it is important to add the session frequency, muscles trained and style of movement electrical muscle stimulation to each muscle fiber.
The types of EMS training are as follows:
The electro-stimulation mechanism is based on the simulation of brain-emitted electric stimuli such that our muscles contract. EMS has the same result, but electrical stimulation is produced by an electronic system and electrodes directly on the muscle. i-motion EMS is the first wireless device that allows an infinite group of people to be trained anywhere. It makes individual, community and multi-group preparation like no other.
A style of sport that consists of weight lifting. Weight lifting is attributed to full power, explosive strength and stamina. The preparation requirements for lifting considerably high weights are very unique. The technique is muscle adaptation, and the workout movement cycles are: full squats / bench press / snatch / clean / jerk / vertical jumps / drag, among others. The method is muscle adaptation.
Muscle relaxation training
In comparison to shortening, which follows muscle stress or contraction, relaxation training helps relieve tension and lengthen muscle fibres. Yoga and pilates, for instance, are ways of muscle relaxing, as well as preparation for toning.
How does EMS helps you to get a better shape?
- To lead to an efficient and long-term reduction of weight. Calories are burned, fat is removed and there is an increase in basal metabolism.
- You need to get the results you desire in order to maximise the cosmetic appearance of the body by working and toning the muscles.
- Electrical muscle stimulation lets the body gain muscle mass while, during brief exercise periods, maintaining improved toning in the various muscle areas.
- Calm pain and battle tension for muscle relief and recovery as segregation of endorphins produced at a certain frequency.
- To boost your physical health and to work with elite and amateur athletes through optimised preparation.
- Electrical stimulation in athletics makes it easier to reduce the fluid stored in the body by successful lymphatic drainage, which assists with weight loss.
- It assists with sports training by different workout exercises during the injury rehabilitation process. It allows precise muscle areas to function to prevent the activation of the weakened muscle or muscle community.
- It helps to focus on the physical form of a patient or individual in a clinic, gym or athletic or aesthetic centre by relating to their physical state and underlying pathologies at all times and to the targets sought for customised fitness.
iFitzone – Health and Performance Studio
- 9587 Weston Rd, Vaughan, Woodbridge, ON L4H 3A5, Canada
- Mon – Fri (08.30 am – 09.00 PM), Sat (09.00 am – 03.00 PM)
- 834508876354015, -79.55652755897812
iFitzone is located at 9587 Weston Rd, Vaughan, Woodbridge, ON L4H 3A5, nearby Vellore Hall Park (Woodbridge, ON L4H 3A5), Matthew Park (1 Villa Royale Ave, Woodbridge, ON L4H 2Z7), Starling Park, 131 Starling Blvd, Woodbridge, ON L4H 2T9, and Comdel Park, 60 Comdel Blvd, Woodbridge, ON L4H 2P9.